Please ensure that you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions before proceeding with your order.
All prices displayed are in British Pounds (sterling) and are inclusive of 20% VAT unless they are deemed a VAT free item.
Products will be purchased by completing the online order process and the submission of credit/debit card details via a secure server. Orders will be confirmed via a confirmation email sent to the address used at the time of ordering. It will not include any card numbers or details. Receipt of this confirmation email confirms that your order has been received and acknowledged.
Payments may be made using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta and Solo Credit/Debit cards.
The below Terms & Conditions apply to any competitions that Dressage Country Clothing have previously ran, or may run in the future. All interested parties are bound by these Terms & Conditions when entering the competition.
1. The promoter is: Abraxas Cookshop LLP (Company Registration No:- OC302708)
2. Employees of Abraxas or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.abraxascookshop.com/competition
5. Please note, all competition entries must be received before the advertised closing date. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The closing dates for all competitions will be listed on/in any advertisement for the competition in question.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by email/telephone /or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the following address:
Dressage Country Clothing
Top Floor, Barn Arcade
Heart Of The Shires Shopping Village
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be discounted.
Please see our Returns Policy page for details on how to return any purchases or Faulty Goods purchased through our website.
Most manufacturers offer a warranty period. If a product fails due to faulty materials or workmanship please let us know at the earliest opportunity.
Please see our Delivery Information page, for details on our Delivery Policy, Postage & Packaging options, and further delivery information.
We will make every effort to ensure that the products featured on our website are in stock so that orders can be processed and dispatched quickly and efficiently. We will endeavour to contact you as quickly as possible if a product is out of stock or unavailable.
You are very welcome to contact us to get a confirmed delivery date before placing you order and we will do our very best to help you. Delivery charges will be displayed prior to completion of your order.